Written by: Lisa Circle - Magic Mouse and Anyland Travel
So…. What’s the Deal with Cruising?
In honor of Plan a Cruise Month, we wanted to get to the bottom of why more and
more people are choosing cruising as their preferred method of vacation. It isn’t just
families – couples escapes, multi-generational adventures, girls/guys trips – people
love cruising. Why? We turned to our travel experts at Magic Mouse/Off to Anyland
Travel for some answers.
1. Cruises go ALL OVER THE WORLD, not just tropical destinations. Alaska,
2. Cruises allow you to visit multiple destinations in one trip without moving
lodging – no packing up and moving. Each port offers multiple opportunities
to experience the destination. You can reserve excursions ahead of time. The
cruise companies have researched and chosen dependable, safe and exciting
opportunities at each port.
3. All-inclusive food. No matter what vacation you take, you have to eat! On
cruise ships, there is food available all the time. AND, good food. AND, it is
included in the cruise fare.
4. When families choose to vacation on a cruise ship, the younger members of the family can visit the kids’ clubs. Cruises provide built-in supervision for kids giving adults freedom to enjoy time away. The kids are having tons of fun anyway! These ships are designed with amazing entertainment and spaces especially designed for kids to have a wonderful experience. There are nurseries, kids’ clubs, tween clubs and teen clubs! Something for all ages!
5. For those traveling with or without children, cruise lines do an amazing job
of providing adults-only sections of the ships. Pools, restaurants, bars,
nightclubs, casinos, and specially designed programs on the ship – wine
tastings and spa treatments.
6. Cruises provide world-class entertainment – Broadway quality shows,
performers – comedians and musicians. Picture of onboard entertainment.
Want to check out cruising? Contact us here for no-obligation