Written by: Isabella
When I turned 12, my clear, smooth skin was replaced by bumps and red acne ALL over my face. I was DEVASTATED!
I felt so self-conscious about the way my skin looked and I felt like when people looked at me, they were staring at my face... judging me for my acne. I hated it!!!
So, I talked to my mom who had also noticed my skin changing in a bad way. She told me I needed to start washing my face twice per day. I tried several different lines of face products, some from drugstores... some from specialty stores. NOTHING helped. In fact, the acne just seemed worse! I even tried drinking more water and eating less junk! Nothing changed.
One day, I came home and my mom had bought me Eminence face care products. They have a 'probiotic line' that is specially formulated for acne prone skin. Let me tell you, those things changed my face and now I love the way my skin looks!
It has totally changed the way I look and feel about myself!! I still get the occasional pimple. But, my skin is so much smoother and has cleared up SO much.
Here are the products I use, in case you want to try them! You can buy them on Amazon or a local spa, if they carry the line.
All of the products are organic and natural!! They're super healthy and are great for your pores and skin.
Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin
Clear Skin Probiotic Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin
Clear Skin Probiotic Masque for Acne Prone Skin
Clear Skin Probiotic Willow Bark Booster Serum
Clear Skin Targeted Treatment
1. Wash my face with the cleanser (you only need a little, it's very concentrated). Do this twice a day, once in the morning and then again at night!
2. Moisturize. You only need a little dot of the moisturizer, you can add a drop of water if you need to.
3. In the shower, I do the face masque. I put it on when I first get in, then take if off before I get out. I only do this every other night.
4. The booster-serum. I do that after I wash off the face masque. A little goes a long way with that stuff! But, if necessary, I will use it on an off-night, just if I feel my face needs it.
5. The targeted treatment - just put a dot on pimples whenever one shows up!
I hope some of these tips and products can help you with your acne. Also, note that these products worked best for me, but everyone's skin is different. I hope you can figure out what works best for you and you can feel confident in your skin! Regardless of the acne, I am learning that my beauty inside matters more than the beauty on the outside.