DIY: Best Pop Culture Halloween Costumes 2017
Written by: Jenny
Wanna get a little crafty this Halloween? Need a fun, trendy costume? I came across this article listing the 10 Best Pop Culture Halloween Costumes for 2017. If you need some inspiration... here ya go, according to justjared.com:
1. Pennywise the Clown from 'It' (and PS - if you're planning on this one, please stay a minimum of five miles away from me, please. And thank you. SO creepy!)
2. Pregnant Kylie Jenner.
3. A handmaid from 'The Handmaid's Tale'.
4. Ryan and Emma from 'La La Land'.
5. Beyonce's pregnancy announcement!
6. Belle and the Beast from 'Beauty and the Beast'.
7. Wonder Woman.
8. Hugh Hefner and a Playmate.
9. Zombie Taylor Swift from the 'Look What You Made Me Do' video!
10. Mantis from 'Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2'.
We'd love to see your awesome DIY costumes from years past! Send a pic and description to hello@sheKClifestyle.com to possibly be included on a future blog!