sheEATS: Iced Animal Cookie Fudge
Written by: Allison Swan
As a kid, did you love those pink and white iced animal cookies? Bring back this childhood snack into a more adult realm by turning it into fudge with this recipe from Paper & Stitch! It might just be the best fudge you'll ever make. Here's how:
1 5oz can evaporated milk
1 stick unsalted butter
3 cups sugar
7 oz marshmallow cream
11.5 oz white chocolate chips
1 bag of iced animal cookies
1 tablespoon nonpareils
1. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
2. Pour animal cookies into a bag and crush cookies with a rolling pin into small and medium size pieces.
3. Mix evaporated milk, butter, and sugar in a medium sauce pan. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly to make sure the mixture doesn't burn.
4. Take the mixture off the heat and stir in the marshmallow cream, 1/2 of the animal cookies pieces, and the white chocolate chips until everything is incorporated.
5. Pour the mixture into the pan and spread using a spatula. Sprinkle the rest of the cookie pieces on top, pressing into the fudge to make sure they stick, and sprinkle the nonpareil on fudge.